Sunday 7 June 2015

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it.

This blog documents the journey of a brother and a sister from the UK who journey to South Australia to see family for the first time (pretty much - I was six months old when I last saw my Aunt, don't think that counts really).

Our journey begins the weekend before our first flight. My name is Natalie and my brother Justin and I are travelling to see cousins and an aunt on the other side of the world on Monday. We don't see each other often, as we live 300 miles apart, me in the north and Justin in the south of England. My brother has ridden his motorbike the 300 miles to my house so that we can start our adventure together.

So why the title? Well, that's simple.... It's been the theme tune in my head for the last week or so at work... Ask my colleagues, I'm sure they are now well aware that I'm going to Australia.

So for the next few weeks, follow this blog to see what we get up to, who and what we meet along the way and all the exciting things we get up to 'down under'.




No comments:

Post a Comment